Yorkton U13 Tournament
Friday, January 24, 2020 to Sunday, January 26, 2020
2020 Yorkton Peewee Tournament Rules
- No cell phones or camera's in dressings as per SHA rule.
- This tournament is an S.H.A. sanctioned tournament.
- All games in this tournament will be governed by H.C. and S.H.A. rules and regulations.
- All teams will be guaranteed three games.
- Minor penalties will be 2 minutes during stop time play and 3 minutes during straight time.
- Any player or team official assessed a match penalty or gross misconduct will be suspended for the remainder of the tournament.
- The referee's decisions are final in all matters pertaining to rule interpretations, assessment of penalties and awarding of goals and assists.
- All tournament Committee decisions are final. Protests will not be allowed!
GAMES WILL BE MADE UP AS FOLLOWS:
- There will be a 5-minute warm up.
- Friday and Sat games will be 2-15 minute stop and 1-20 minute stop. All Sun games will be 3 - 15 min periods.
- If one team is up by 5 goals in the 3rd period a mercy rule will allow the clock to run straight time for the balance of the game.
- Ice cleaning will be done after every two periods of play throughout the tournament. The teams will remain on the ice in between periods when the ice is not resurfaced. At that time the officials will allow a 2 minute rest.
- Coaches are to ensure their teams are ready to play at least 30 minutes prior to their respective game time. Tardiness will result in the reduction of warm up time for that team.
- The top team on the draw will be designated the HOME team and will wear white jerseys and the VISITORS will wear dark jerseys. The tournament committee will resolve any conflicts.
- Each team will be allowed one 30 second time out per game.
OVERTIME: The overtime format will be:
- 5 minute, stop time 3 on 3 sudden death period
- If no winner decided after overtime period, a 3 man shootout will occur.
- If no winner decided after 3 man shootout, a sudden death shootout will occur. Any player who participated in the 3 man shootout will not be eligible to shoot in the sudden death shootout until all teammates have shot.
SPORTSMANSHIP AND FAIR PLAY IS OF THE ESSENCE DURING THE TOURNAMENT.
We thank all teams for participating and wish each one of you good luck!!!